...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, January 02, 2006

Before I Die

There are things I want to do. Things I feel I need to do. Endless, there are many things that I want done before I die, but they change every day - it's hard to keep up.

One thing I wanted to do was to dine out more by myself. There was only one time I did eat a full 1 hr lunch by myself and it half counted for me because I was their only patron during my short visit.

This morning I couldn't go back to sleep. So when I sprung up from the hotel bed with maybe like 3-4 hrs sleep and looked over at the others still sleeping - I had to do something with myself. Before my head hit the pillow the night before, I prepped myself and asked Laurie what's the earliest time can I wake her up and she mentioned 11am. I had time to kill. I showered and got dressed and looked for food. I ate my morning breakfast by myself. It had to have been a good 1hr or so too. out of the 3-4 other tables there at like 830am, only one table had more than one person dining.

I had fruit, fresh oj and coffee. but why did i have coffee if i couldn't sleep??? coffee has become so automatic again to me it didn't even click, to not have it. needless to say when i went back upstairs i still couldn't sleep and had to make myself useful, i got more towels, straightened my hair and edited pix on my camera from the night before.

but it wasn't even 9 hrs into the new year and i attacked an item on my lifetime accomplishments list. i'm off to a great start and it's only 40 min into the second day! '06 is going to rock!

i just know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home