...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

100

100th post.

this is my 100th post since the end of november '05. i guess i have a lot to say? my tummy hurts right now from eating so much today at the tretasco's shindig. last night completely flew by and i felt like i didn't get to hang out with anyone yet i was with ppl for the full night? (even today i was there but kinda brain dead, my recoop time isn't what it used to be) i had two shots of mandarin chilled and a raging kettle...and i was buzzed by the time i got home after drunk munchies. yet that last shot, i didn't even finish it, G ended up sneaking the last of it cuz i kept making oogly faces. i'm starting to get homesick yet i'm still at my apt. it's making me kinda sad when everyone is asking me about how excited i am - when i'm really thinking that this is the last time i'm going to see them for awhile. i'm kinda sad it doesn't look like i'll be able to reconcile w/T before i leave. i hope the uhaul through the potential rain and snow will be ok. i'm so glad D is going up with me. i'm finding myself opening up more and more to my family, the only drawback is that it's not with my parents but with my uncle and aunt. the parents of lenora and devon since i've been trying to spend as much time w/the girls as i can. i love it - every time i go i get drawings. they just automatically draw me pictures, either portraits or anything actually. last time i went they drew a picture for Tony (the pee'ing yorkshire terrier). It said To:Tony, From: Lenora. and it was a picture of two doggie paws holding a bone. and lenora asked what color tony was and i said i think brown? and she said, good that's what i thought and held out the brown pen that was in her hands. i'm procrastinating on packing right now. my mini goal before sleep tonight is three boxes and a suitcase. here i go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home