...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

if guys can stalk b!tches, why can't I stalk puppies...

I am (not) a doggie stalker.

i forgot to mention that on sunday when i was walking home, i was talking to my brother on my cell. i was on broadway and all of the sudden realized that this puppy puggy was walking right in front of me. *smiling* I got happy and sidetracked as my brother soon realized and told him there's this cutie walking right in front of me. he was tilted, ever so slightly to the right as his master was walking him. actually not slightly at all, with his leash on, he looked like he was almost parallel to the ground. He was walking his owner. he was so! excited to go for a walk. i couldn't help but notice him. *waddle waddle waddle* As we came to a curb, the man and his dog turned to cross the street. I was walking home so I could've either walked straight for a few more blocks or crossed the street and walked a few more blocks. is it so wrong that I purposely stood behind the puggy and waited to cross the street w/them, when there was clearly a green light if I had stayed in my original path. gosh, he was so darling, he was so cute. I can picture him now and it still makes me happy. *smiling*

2 Comments:

Blogger joaners said...

sounds more like you like staring at puppy bung holes.... i don't see else you could be staring at while walking behind them...

4:14 PM

 
Blogger j0mammma said...

no one understands....it's ok...more for me.

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home