...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

scarves.mittens.socks.

a nice warm scarf.
a nice fitting pair of mittens / gloves.
really cute socks.

that's what it takes to make me happy. the cheaper the better! sale rack - watch out!

my current favorite scarf is a white based - multi-colored scarf my granny made for xmas. my sister got a matching one and when she first gave it to me i thought, it was just nice but when i put it on i LOVED it! *insert picture here but don't have internet set up yet*

my current favorite pair of socks is knee length. it's mostly black with blue/white flowers on it. not too flashy but warm and cozy.

my current favorite pair of finger-huggers are these $4.99 gloves I got from the sale rack of urban on sunday. they're like these blue turquoise looking leather on the inside but on the outside it's like this knit multi-color thang! they're so cool!

so when i took off this morning for work, i decided to allow enough time to walk. it was 7:30am. i needed to be there by 8am. i didn't look up directions but knew the general direction. i looked up the bus routes and wrote them somewhere...but thought it would be a nice pick-me-up in the morning...so off i went...with my Timbuk2 bag w/my purse and work shoes in them. i was walking in the crisp morning for at least 10-15min, i made it down the (Capitol) hill and realized i wanted to put my favorite gloves on...so i reached in and only pulled out - one...so i pulled aside and kept searching, nothing....i always lose things....ALWAYS....but i just got these! so i retraced my steps...back up! the hill and made it all the way to my kitchen floor...they were safe all along....

i tried to get excerise.....at least i tried (actually got twice as much since I walked home!) and at least i still have the left side of my favorite mittens =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home