...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

i think i use too much toilet paper.
one of my only friends at work is leaving tomorrow. she's the controller. and we both said how we thought the sr. accountant that just started was cool. so apparently the controller told the sr. accountant to take care of me when she leaves and to eat lunch with me. apparently 29 y.o.'s can't handle that alone....(i thought that was cool though) =)
i'm so tired.
had my first gyros last night.
am packing - again. to catch my flight, again.
i'm kinda sad i won't be able to celebrate my first 4th of july here but this is my last free flight for awhile so i gotta just suck it up.
since i started at work, i've been walking to and from work. so i save: $1.50 bus ride x 2 times a day = $3.00 / day saved. but i spend like $4.30 on my venti starbucks so i guess i'm kinda still negative. i feel bad. we have a possible litigation at work and i didn't tell my boss all of my interactions with the unhappy ex-employee. i can say that since i haven't mentioned my workplace. it was two winks. there. i feel better. *sigh of relief* now i can rest peacefully. sounds little but this situation i think it's huge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should learn to shut the fuck up. No one is listening.

10:18 PM

 
Blogger joaners said...

i coulda taken you to eat your first gyro in ny!!! didn't know you never had one!

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home