...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

packing my bags and collecting my thoughts.

what i like to do to procrastinate in packing my bags is to watch Lost in Translation.
I got home from pho cycle with aileen and all i've accomplished is watching Lost in Translation. And just like my book "What Should I do with my Life?" by Po Bronson. I am reminded that it's ok to get lost along life's path. that nothing is set in stone and to roll with the punches is an understatement. Whenever I pack my bags to go back to California I feel a bit odd. (I'm trying to not say "home" anymore but California) I can't explain it. There's a scene in the movie where Scarlett and Bill M. are laying in bed:

Charlotte: I just don't know what I'm supposed to be.
Bob: You'll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.

...about figuring out about me. deciphering the 'trivial' in the road. what i want. to not just zone out through life but with every day it's like, sculpting myself. and creating and re-creating me.

but again, i'm packing my bags, re-charging my camera batteries, collecting my thoughts, getting ready to be in the familiar again. to be in my so-called comfort zone.

and sometimes my comfort zone transforms into my uncomfortable - zone.

just like the uncomfortable --> comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home