...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

internet cafe visit #4080

when i am getting ready (in the morning) i take a square of tissue and twist it to clean out my nose. and then i take another to make matching nostrils. when i wash my face i usually can never get all-all of the eyeliner off, so my washclothes will have two black marks in place of my eyeballs. my mullet is growing on me (literally - wah wah). when i was getting a mani-pedi yesterday both of the workers hit me up to write down "Crest White Strips" for them. i've been trying to actually have makeup on every day. i do my hair every day now. and i try to smile and look people in the eyes when i'm walking. safety and friendliness. i'm sitting here in my "I HELLA *heart* OAKLAND baseball T-shirt that D sent me - i lub it! i started getting ready today with the intention of trying to get to the library at 12pm on the dot, so i don't have to wait for a computer. as i started walking i realized that it's closed today! per the ad on the door yesterday! so i am sitting here in the really really crowded internet cafe right now procrastinating studying our company's benefit package that i need to know inside and out by tomorrow. Onn and Julie surprised with a call that they're in town so we had a drunken night in Pioneer Square last night and me drunk driving us to drunk munchies at Honey Court and somehow getting us home?....*scratching head*....i realized i never mentioned how my coffee was with GF....he has a fiance and is just trying to expand his network. i thought that was really cool, because now that i'm here i'm realizing that ppl are always looking to meet boys and girls but not friends....so i respect that. we're going to watch "Thank You For Smoking" on Tuesday and to his fav video store afterwards cuz he swears!! they have everything and that it rocks....i'm having gelato with J today....kinda nervous i don't know why. but we'll see - whatever happens happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home