...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Friday, April 14, 2006

internet cafe cuz the library is closed.

writers block. i'm sitting here in the internet cafe and i'm finding it harder every day to try to find something to write. whenever i'm at home with full access to the internet, it's like when i have a thought then situate at the computer and the thoughts flow so smoothly onto the computer. but when it's scheduled. and it's for this thirty min slot. what if i'm just thinking....nothing....or everything all at once? it's a coin toss right? right now i'm thinking about how slow this guy across from me is typing....he keeps looking onto the keyboard and keeps watching the two fingers type - one by one. it's kinda funny. not in a condescending way - i think it's cute. i like to have my fingers type as fast as they can. and if i make mistakes - it's ok! just hurry up and rectify! i was so tired from my walk home today. i took home homework and forgot how heavy it still will be when i lug it back to work on my monday morning walk. it's making me realize how out of shape i really am. but it...(omg! he just picked his nose and wiped it on his shirt! that's the computer i usually use!!!!) i really need my laptop to hurry up and get delivered already!....but i forgot what i was saying.....yeah his slow a$$ typing isn't really that cute anymore. tomorrow i'm hitting up the garage sales and thrift stores to start furnishing my place. it's not easy - not getting a paycheck for over two months...and moving expenses....hard times man!

1 Comments:

Blogger j0mammma said...

actually the only one i found was online coffee company but the others will definitely come in handy! it's retarded right now, i don't have a mouse or an ethernet cord so sammy mailed me some that should arrive any day until then my desktop is useless and my brother ordered me a laptop this week so this link will totally! come in handy then! thanks!!!

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home