...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Volunteer response to Craigslist.org ad: Accurate TYPIST needed for boutique publishing firm

I forgot to mention that one time I lost a typing test with an ex's roomie and was sad....

"Hello,

I am writing in regards to your ad listed on Craigslist.org for a
volunteer typist. I currently reside in Seattle and am looking for
volunteer opportunities in my spare time.

Why me:

1.) I LOVE typing.
2.) I've posted on the "Volunteer" section of Seattle - Craigslist.org
before to volunteer my time as a typist and I had no bites.
3.) Upon my request today, my company replaced my keyboard to one that allowed me to type faster and I was happy the rest of the day (I still am).
4.) My first office job was in high school. In my spare time, I would pick up manuals/booklets and type them just for fun.

On accuracy:
5.) My nickname at my last three employers was "Eagle Eye". They were all unrelated.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

At this point, I could guarantee at least 5 hours / wk. However, when the rain starts (it is Seattle) I'm sure I will have more time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home