...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

me.me.me.me.me....

i want to visit every farmers market in seattle. i want to find every neighborhood here and i want to go to as many festivals this summer and fall that i can. i want (need) to know my: north, east, west, south - from any point in the city. i want to soak up as much of the outdoors this summer and fall, in any way possible. i want to volunteer as much as i can at the seattle international film festival (did you know that the seattle international film festival is the largest one in the country?! crazy huh??) i want the lady from planned parenthood to call me already. i want to keep walking to and from work. i want to keep up my journal writing. i want to read more. i want to start taking the photography classes i have been talking about. i want one of my photos to make it on a jones soda label. i want to get my apartment fully furnished - furnished with lots of character. i want it to feel like home, even if just for a yr until my lease runs up. i want to take that one picture that takes someone's breath away. i want to write something inspirational. i want my rag to hurry up and come and go so i can take my bikram yoga classes. i want to master my laptop and i want to take those MS Office classes i've been wanting to take. i want to eat more healthy. i want to master my job. i want to love work. i want to read the manual for my camera. i want to keep realizing that my life doesn't start every week day at 5:01pm but it's a continual journey 24/7. i want to be closer to my family. i want to be a role model for lenora, devon and kya(lil cousins). i want to keep in touch with my friends. i want to keep "my bright eyed and bushy tailed" mentality for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home