...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Monday, April 24, 2006

what happened with the day? i thought it was going to be sweet?

did you ever have one of those days where you're like - but i thought today was going to be sweet? i even baked cookies!?

i have....had....no, have a case of the "Mondays"...i don't know how it happened or when exactly it happened but everything was in theme for the day.

i had baked cookies for gn while i was putting furniture together and didn't want to eat the other 40 cookies left, so i brought them to work. didn't even put my name, just a small gesture...from the cookie fairy. put it in the lunchroom.

i even went to bed somewhat early last night and decided to get in at 7:30am to get as much done as possible, since i couldn't clock any weekend hrs.

but somewhere in between then...and now: my computer connection on my laptop wouldn't work at Vivace after i bought a blackberry french soda the same coffee shop i spent two hrs at yesterday, it wouldn't work at work after i checked out, i couldn't find a box to mail my mom's belated bday present in while i was late to leave(since i don't drive to work and had to walk home 30 min to get my car to drive to shop for the decorations to drop them back off at work) to get my coworker's bday decorations, the same pre-madonna that connected all of the calls to my desk without telling or TRAINING me and getting bombarded and pissed off at all of the wrong people because i felt like a deer in headlights and he wasn't there. after waiting for my other coworker to head out to lunch with me and waiting 2 hrs for her to be ready for her boss to catch her for a project right when we were leaving and then my boss asking me to pick her something up AND my coworkers boss because they're busy. (sigh) and then i still clocked it as lunch cuz i don't want to not follow the rules and at least clock 30 min lunch (i hate being non-exempt again). ok, i feel better. i may just delete this in a sec...the stress release was all in the release onto the keyboard...ahhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home