...sometimes - it just doesn't...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

license plate

"I got a ticket during lunch."

"wha??"

I think it was some time last week. Brian pointed out that my tags on my license plate expired. And then it came back to me, somewhere amongst my pile of paperwork at home, lay my renewal for CA. but it was due in June..........So ever since then (last week) I had been going to and from the Licensing Offices trying to get my WA plate and tags. I only got them yesterday during lunch, my 4th try. I kept panicking - what if i get pulled over? what if this? what if that? (not even taking into consideration I had been stress free for the last 3 months) but whatever it took to get me into gear.

So when my boss came in the office today and said that she had gotten a fix-it ticket for not having a front license plate AND that the police officer was just chillin right outside our company parking lot waiting for a reason to pull someone over - it just hit a lil too close to home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home